🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻 NB! Siste frist for bestilling for å få (lagerførte) varer hjem til jul er 14. Desember! 🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻 Så slipper du lange fjes - enten du nå kjøper gaver til deg selv, eller andre!
ACE of TONE is a dual overdrive pedal stacked with Tubeman MKII and Morning Star.
Why? Because great guitarists love 2 overdrives to stack their tone.
In the left corner Tubeman with FAT mode. Tubeman offers way more clarity and
gain than any classic Tubescreamer, and we modified the circuit with a useful
secondary function by simply holding the foot switch~ FAT mode. It cranks way
more bass response to enhance the low-end yet makes the tone warmer!
In the right corner Morning Star with SHINE mode. Morning Star is based on
legendary Bluesbreaker circuit: very transparent, low gain drive. Like our
Morning Star, it also features a simple FOOT SWITCH HOLD to engage the iconic
SHINE mode. In SHINE mode, you can get way more treble sound to
make your tone crystal-clear.
Left side (Tubeman)
- DRIVE Knob:Controls the gain of Tubeman circuit.
- TONE Knob:Controls the treble frequency of Tubeman circuit.
- LEVEL Knob:Controls the volume of Tubeman circuit.
- Footswitch:Engage/disengage Tubeman circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off FAT mode.
- FAT Indicator:While you engaged FAT mode, the indicator will turn on.
- DRIVE Knob:Controls the gain of Morning Star circuit.
- TONE Knob:Controls the treble frequency of Morning Star circuit.
- LEVEL Knob:Controls the volume of Morning Star circuit.
- Footswitch:Engage/disengage Morning Star circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off SHINE mode.
- SHINE Indicator:While you engaged SHINE mode, the indicator will turn on.
- Routing Toggle Switch:You can adjust the order from Morning Star to Tubeman or Tubeman to Morning Star.
Its very useful to stack the sound.