4-ports MIDI-interface med flexibel routing, splitting och merging. Kan användas som 1-in / 3-ut, 2-in / 2-ut eller 4-ut. Robust aluminium chassi. Mac, Win och iOS.
There’s a New MIDI Interface In Town
The Nektar MIDIFLEX4 is a 4-port MIDI interface with flexible routing, splitting, and merging. Unlike flimsy plastic interfaces, MIDIFLEX4’s, roadworthy housing sports a sleek wrap-around aluminum cover for years of reliable service. Designed for flexibility, MIDIFLEX4 can easily be adapted to the ever-changing MIDI connection requirements of your growing studio or road rig. It can be used as a 1-in/3-out, 2-in/2-out or 4-out interface on macOS, Windows, and iOS.
Plug-and-play with macOS, Windows, and iOS
MIDIFLEX is USB class-compliant, so it’s plug-and-play, requiring no drivers. Most DAWs will recognize its ports automatically and make them immediately available in the track routing options. MIDIFLEX4 also automatically detects if a MIDI in or out is connected and displays the setting on its port MIDI indicators. For even more ports, you can use multiple MIDIFLEX4 units simultaneously.
MIDIFLEX4 can also operate without being connected to a computer. In standalone mode, it works as a MIDI 2/1 merge or 1/3 split box. A dedicated button on the unit ensures easy switching between modes with instant visual feedback on its four MIDI LED indicators. MIDI interfaces have been around a long time and we tend to take these little utilitarian devices for granted. The Nektar MIDIFLEX4, however, has caught the attention of MIDI musicians at Sweetwater. it’s sturdy, priced right, and has the flexibility to handle a range of MIDI configurations. And it looks cool!
- 4-port MIDI interface with flexible routing, splitting, and merging
- Roadworthy housing with wrap-around aluminum cover
- Easily adapted to ever-changing MIDI connection requirements
- Use as a 1-in/3-out, 2-in/2-out or 4-out interface on macOS, Windows, and iOS
- USB class-compliant for plug-and-play operation
- Can be used in standalone mode as a MIDI 2/1 merge or 1/3 split box
- Dedicated button for easy switching of the modes
- Instant visual feedback via 4 MIDI LED indicators