AE325-LGS. Western gitarr m.mik, Low Gloss finish.
'The Height of Performance and Tone'
• Ultimate versatility for any situation; Studio/Recording/Live.
• Enhanced playability for modern players.
The height of performance and tone.” The new Ibanez AE series was designed based on this concept. These days, there are many different genres of acoustic guitar music and styles of playing. Acoustic players need instruments that can cover the broad spectrum. Ibanez always keeps this in mind specifically from the players point of view in order to achieve the best-sounding and best-playing acoustic guitars possible for any kind of situation, whether recording in the studio or performing live. In 2016, the flagship AE900 was released after several rounds of R&D were conducted with professional artists and recording engineers. Their expert feedback and evaluations were integrated into the final product that took nearly 3 years to complete. By utilizing the knowledge and feedback gained from designing and crafting the AE900, Ibanez now expands the AE series.
The AE body shape features contemporary design elements to achieve high playability and create a well-balanced sound that adheres to the concept of the AE series. The combination of the specially designed Scalloped X Bracing and Tone Projection Back Bracing produces a versatile sound character. A rich sustain is provided, which works for both finger and plectrum playing. With great clarity, the AE325’s combination of Sitka Spruce and Flameed Okoume generates a dynamic frequency range from deep lows to sparkling highs. It enhances the versatility of AE to match any playing style, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. The fretboard inlay has a delicate but dynamic design. The wooden inlays give a sophisticated feel to the guitar.
The compact, onboard active preamp simply features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances. This helps reduce the guitar’s size and weight, minimize body contact, and maximize the acoustic tone. The newly designed Custom Magnetic pickup and the-saddle pickup equalizes the volume from each string and delivers a well-balanced signal. The natural acoustic tone from this active circuit is remarkably stable and resists noise. It will support performances on stage, from solos to ensembles.
What is “the height of performance and tone?” You will find the answer in AE models.
• Shape AE body.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top.
• Flamed Okoume back & sides.
• X-M bracing/Tone projection back bracing.
• Advanced Comfort African Mahogany/Pau Ferro 5 pcs neck(satin finish).
• Jumbo frets.
• Luminescent side dot inlay.
• Macassar Ebony fretboard and bridge.
• 44mm width nut.
• Abalone and Wooden Soundhole rosette.
• Chrome Die-Cast machine-heads.
• Bone Nut & Compensated saddle..
• Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins.
• Ibanez Custom Magnetic pickup.
• Ibanez Custom Under Saddle pickup
• Ibanez Custom Electronics
• 1/4” output jack
• Mensur: 648mm/25,5'' scale..
• Bredde ved sadelen: 44mm.
• Bredde ved 14. bånd: 55mm.
• Tykkelse ved 1. bånd: 20mm.
• Tykkelse ved 7. bånd: 21mm.
• Radius 400mmR.
• Lengde: 508mm, 20 .
• Bredde: 410mm, 16 1/8 .
• Max dybde: 100/118mm, 4 1/2 .