ASM Hydrasynth Explorer
The ASM Hydrasynth Explorer takes the now legendary Hydrasynth into new territories. The Hydrasynth Explorer offers the same 8-voice sound engine as the Hydrasynth Keyboard and Desktop, but in a compact and portable battery powered form factor. The 37-note mid-sized PolyTouch® keybed features polyphonic aftertouch, offering great playability and expression but in a reduced footprint.
The extremely deep yet easy to use sound engine features the famous WaveScan oscillators, Mutator waveshaping, flexible dual Filter section, 32-slot modulation matrix, and dual Insert and dual Master effects allowing a lifetime of sonic explorations. The CV/GATE outputs provides for easy integration with equipment such as modular synthesizers and the USB MIDI and full-sized MIDI DIN connectors takes care of standard connectivity without the need for special cables.
The ASM Hydrasynth Explorer can also be powered by 8xAA batteries for true on-the-go mobile operation. Simply put, this is one very powerful compact-sized synthesizer and controller all-in-one for the modern musician.
- 8-voice polyphonic digital wave morphing synthesizer
- POLYTOUCH™ Polyphonic Aftertouch, Note on/off velocity keyboard with 37 mid-sized keys
- Battery powered operation using 8xAA batteries (not included)
- MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) compatible
- Microtuning support via MIDI Tuning Standard files
- 3 Oscillators per voice with 4 Mutators total
- 1 Multimode filter and 1 variable LP-BP/Notch-HP filter per voice
- 640 program locations with Category search
- CV/Gate interconnectivity