If there’s one thing Fender knows, it’s inspirational tone. Combining our hard-earned expertise with feedback from players around the world and brand-new technology, we created the Rumble Studio 40 digital bass amplifier. Perfect for rehearsing and recording, the Rumble Studio 40 harnesses the potent processing power of our GT engine to deliver a studio’s worth of realistic bass amp and effects models. Create your own sound and get inspired with over 15 amp models and 40 effects—all controllable via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
• Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
• Amplifier Type: Digital
• Inputs: One - 1/4"
• Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
• Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
• Speakers: One - 10" Fender® Special Design
• Total Impedance: One - 10" Fender® Special Design
• Footswitch: 4-Button (MGT-4 Preset/FX Switching and Looper), P/N: 0994071000 (Not Included)
• Channels: One
• Effects Loop: 1/4" (Mono Send/Stereo Return)
• Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Three Layer Buttons, Encoder, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button