The Rumble 800 Head is ideal for almost any genre of music, and at 800 watts, it has power to spare. The super-simple control interface makes it easy to dial-in the right bass tone for any gig. Its pure low-end and high-quality tone-shaping tools will please any bassist who desires a high-powered, lightweight rig. Like all Fender bass amplifiers, the Rumble 800 Head delivers thick, natural tone that sits perfectly in your live or studio mix. Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag.
• Control Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
• Amplifier Type: Class-D
• Inputs: One - 1/4"
• Cabinet Material: Tooled Metal
• Handle: None
• Speakers: N/A
• Total Impedance: N/A
• Footswitch: 1-Button (Channel Select), P/N: 0994052000 (Included)
• Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
• Effects Loop: 1/4" (Send/Return)
• Speaker Jack: Two Speakon 1/4" Combo Jacks
• Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
• Amplifier Jewel: Red LED