The American Professional II Jazzmaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the sparkle and chime the Jazzmaster is known for. The bridge pickup has a tap function that allows both a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound. At the flip of a switch, the rhythm circuit puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased output, controlled by independent volume and tone roller pots. The new Panorama™ Tremolo system with pop-in tremolo arm dramatically increases the range of vibrato available, allowing for deep, Strat-style dives, in addition to classic Jazzmaster warble.
The American Pro II Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
• Body: Alder
• Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
• Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
• Control Knobs: Aged White "Witch Hat"
• Fingerboard: Maple
• Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
• Position Inlays: Black Dot
• Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
• Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
• Side Dots: Black
• Special Electronics: Push/Push on tone control taps bridge pickup for vintage tone
• Orientation: Right-Hand
• Configuration: SS
•Refinement Pickups: Single Coil
• String Nut: Bone
• Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Pickup Configuration: SS
• Bridge: 9.5” Radius Jazzmaster®/Jaguar® Bridge with Panorama™ Tremolo System
• Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
• Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
• Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
• Fret Size: Narrow Tall
• Neck Material: Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: Deep "C"
• Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
• Number of Frets: 22
• Nut Material: Bone
• Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Thumbwheel Volume and Tone Controls for Series Rhythm Mode