Å kjøpe fra outlet har mange fordeler, både for miljøet og for lommeboken. Hos oss på 4Sound finner du et bredt utvalg av outlet-produkter innen instrumenter og musikkutstyr, alltid til en gunstig pris. Produktene kan være som ny i eske, eller demobrukt. Dersom du har spørsmål kan du gjerne ta kontakt med butikken som har varen på lager.
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson® Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern EverTune® 6
provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
The basswood Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck. The satin finish on the back of the neck creates greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays. For live performing musicians, the glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots help you find your way on the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
Once you tune the EverTune® F6 bridge, it will never go out of tune, making this DK Modern the perfect instrument for both the studio and live. Even if the van breaks down on the way to your next gig, you can still show up late, skip the soundcheck and take the stage with confidence.
Other next-level features include a single volume control, Gotoh® locking tuners, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
No-nonsense style also arrives in the form of a Satin Graphite finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 color matched headstock and black hardware.
With the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern EverTune® 6
, each playing performance is LIMITLESS.AVAILABLE MAY 2021
• Body: Basswood
• Body Finish: Satin
• Body Shape: Dinky™
• Control Knobs: Dome-Style
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Pickguard: None
• Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
• Neck Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC
• Side Dots: Luminlay®
• Headstock: Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3x3 (3 Over/3 Under)
•Headstock Binding: White
• Special Electronics: Active Electronics
• Orientation: Right-Hand
• Configuration: HH
• String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
• Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
• Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC
• Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge: EverTune® F6 Model
• Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
• Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
• Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Compound
• Fret Size: Jumbo
• Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
• Number of Frets: 24
• Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
• Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
• Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)