Greek metal God Gus G. is one of metal’s reigning guitar virtuosos. He served as Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne’s lead guitarist through from 2009-2017, while also establishing himself as an acclaimed solo artist with albums like I Am the Fire and Fearless. Gus G. has also managed to find time to perform worldwide with acts as diverse as Arch Enemy, Dream Evil and his own band, Firewind.
Jackson® pays homage to the prodigious guitarist with his very own signature JS Series Gus G. Star JS32T, which offers a fresh new take on one of Jackson’s original avant-garde body shapes.
The Star JS32T features a poplar body and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement to safeguard against extreme environmental and climate conditions. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard is the ideal playing surface for speedy riffing or comfortable chordal work.
This pointy machine is fueled by Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavor of hard rock or heavy metal. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and volume knob, while the radius compensated TOM-style bridge with anchored tailpiece improves intonation and sustain across the instrument’s 25.5” scale length.
Ready to rip, this highly affordable axe comes dressed in an Ivory finish with chrome hardware and pointed black headstock.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Star
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: None
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Configuration: HH
- Refinement Pickups: Humbucker / Humbucker
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® TOM-Style Adjustable with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Kelly/Star Hardshell (p/n 2994874100)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Compound
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Controls: Volume