Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ JS11 features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The flat 12” radius amaranth fingerboard allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Other features include 22 jumbo frets and all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
Offering more for less, the JS11 comes in four bold finishes — Gloss Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Red and Snow White.
• Body: Poplar
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Body Shape: Dinky™
• Control Knobs: Dome-Style
• Fingerboard: Amaranth
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Pickguard: None
• Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
• Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
• Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
• Orientation: Right-Hand
• Configuration: HH
•Refinement Pickups: Humbucker / Humbucker
• String Nut: Black Plastic
• Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
• Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
• Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
• Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
• Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
• Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Flat
• Fret Size: Jumbo
• Neck Material: Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Maple
• Number of Frets: 22
• Nut Material: Black Plastic
• Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Truss Rod: Dual-Action
• Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
• Controls: Volume, Tone