Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Stratocaster® guitar maple neck features a comfortable "soft V" profile and 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets.
The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a gloss urethane finish on the back offers smooth playability. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with genuine "Original Contour Body" headstock decal.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center
locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
• Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Vintage
• Fret Size: Vintage
• Neck Material: Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: Soft "V"
• Refinement Neck Shape: V Shape
• Number of Frets: 21
• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
• Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
• Neck Thikness: 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900” (22.86 mm)
• Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
• Tuner Mounting Config: Vintage-style 2-screw
• Instrument Type: Stratocaster®
• Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)
• Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
• Style: Vintage-Style