Crafted in the same facility as our U.S.-made instruments, the American Professional Telecaster Neck is well-suited to any playing style. Designed for speed and comfort, this neck sports our innovative "Deep C" neck profile, which, thanks to its increased mass and altered geometry, offers a natural fret-hand feel. Other features include a 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard, 22 narrow-tall frets, bone nut and a satin urethane finish on the back.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center
locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Modern
• Fret Size: Narrow Tall
• Neck Material: Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: Deep "C"
• Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
• Number of Frets: 22
• Nut Material: Bone
• Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
• Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" Hex Adjustment
• Neck Thikness: 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .920" (22.86 mm)
• Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt Configurable
• Tuner Mounting Config: Dual Guide Pin
• Instrument Type: Telecaster®
• Peg Hole Diameter: .404” (10.26 mm)
• Headstock Thickness: .540" (13.71 mm)
• Style: Modern
• Where Used: American Professional Series