The much anticipated reissue of the classic E-H pedal that Kurt Cobain and Adrian Belew relied on to create their signature sounds but now in Stereo and with an improved signal-to-noise ratio. The Stereo Polychorus provides the lushest stereo chorus, rich, chiming flange and the over the edge effects that made this versatile pedal legendary.
- Mode selectable analog effects: chorus, flange, double track and filter matrix
- Double track is a short slapback echo
- Filter matrix mode disengages the sweep flange adjustment for manual flange tones
- All effects have control over feedback and tune/delay
- Sweep filter switch
- Stereo outputs
- 9.6DC-200 power supply included
User Manual: https://www.ehx.com/assets/instructions/stereo-polychorus.pdf
Unboxed Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.75" x 4.75" x 2.5"