En mindre kropp som gjør spilleopplevelsen mer komfortabel men uten noen kompromisser i forhold til den klassiske Martin-lyden.
The newly updated DJr-10E features satin finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, an option of satin finished Sitka spruce or Sapele top, a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper and Fishman® Sonitone electronics. This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24''
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Recommended Strings: Retro® Light MM12
- Case: Soft Gig Bag