Stemmeapparater og metronomer er noe de fleste musikere trenger. Gitarister og bassister trenger å vite at instrumentet er stemt i seg selv men også mot sine medmusikanter. Stemmeapparat er også et bra hjelpemiddel for å lære seg å holde en ren tone på et blåseinstrument. Metronomen hjelper deg til å finne takten og groovet når du spiller. Som den ledende produsenten av stemmeapparater & mentronomer har Korg utviklet produkter for å dekke alle behov.
The 3D visual meter exemplifies the Custom Shop series. A large and easily visible note name indication and the distinct movement of brightly illuminated LEDs make the pitch difference and change instantly recognizable. This new 3D visual meter makes it simple to tune with a precision of ±0.1 cent.
Designed with the professional user in mind, KORG’s Pitchblack Custom offers extremely accurate tuning with a detection range of +/- 0.1 cents, a level of precision that is uncommon of pedal tuners. With the Pitchblack Custom, players of all styles can now enjoy the same ultra-high precision offered in KORG’s flagship tuner, the Pitchblack Pro.
Choose from four meter display modes to suit your playing style. In addition to the standard “Regular A mode,” you can use “Strobe mode” or “Half-strobe mode” in which the direction and speed of meter movement indicate the pitch change for easy visualization of even minute differences, as well as “Regular B mode” in which the meter rises by being stacked from bottom to top toward a reference line --- a mode that’s possible only with KORG’s vertical display.A broader range of pitch is provided for the lower side of the meter (lower pitch) to an easier tuning experience.
The true bypass design allows the input sound to be output with absolutely no change (when the tuner is off). In other words, the tuner circuit does not change, degrade, or color your sound in any way. Since the input sound is completely muted when the tuner is on, this unit is ideal for use on stage.
If a separately sold AC adaptor is used, the DC OUT jack can supply power to another effect unit. Since a dedicated power supply circuit is provided for DC OUT, it can provide stable and noiseless 9V 200 mA power.
The high-efficiency, long-life design allows for approximately three times longer operation than the previous model. Operating life is approximately 15 hours when using zinc-carbon batteries, and approximately 30 hours when using alkaline batteries, giving the Pitchblack Custom the longest operating life of any pedal tuner.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: within +/- 0.1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ (when tuner is on)
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4" jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4" jack), DC IN (9V), DC OUT (9V
- Power Supply: 9V battery or 9V AC adaptor
- Battery Life: approximately 13 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular A, using a 9 volt zinc-carbon battery)
- Consumption Current: Maximum 40mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 68 x 113 x 45 mm/ 2.68" x 4.45" x 1.77" (including feet)
- Weight: 286g / 0.63 lbs (including battery)
- Included items: one zinc-carbon battery for verifying operation
- Accessories: AC adaptor (9V)